Friday, January 01, 2010

10 years ago ....


I am longing for yesterday and these were some that i can recalled
about 10 years ago:
1. i am at university and got 5 out of 6 semester of dean list
2. Crushed with an architectual faculty girl but she turn down
politely with i respect her decision very much
3. Met my ayang .....
4. I've played computer games almost 5-7 hours everyday
5. Hanging around with my rempit ; yamaha rxz plate no wgl 1646
6. Always lepak at seksyen 14 petaling jaya and played horse racing
7. My weekend - rode to nilai negeri sembilan for an outing with budak
kilang
8. I am very sure that no 'sept 11' in our dictionary
9. English premier league not as glamour as today and during that time
my faveret team is the old lady of juventus
10. Thierry henry still blur with his position as right winger
11. Best shopping complex still one utama - because of nobody been
there those day.
12. My faveret shoes is adidas samba
13. I use nec handphone which had been given by my bil
14. Y2K havoc but with no impact ... Some %^#**+ made a lot of money
from that chaos
15. My faveret games is championship manager + diablo + red alert

But that's yesteday and we shall looking forward to tommorow . With
that happy new year everyone and welcome 2010

Sent from my iPhone

0 Bebelan:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

mY fREN yOO