Thursday, December 17, 2009

Retirement and New Year Mission


Today we had a session that called " Breakfast with Boss " ( i called that actually) whereby all the staffs have the opportunity to communicate any issues with the BOSS. Perhaps today also is a last day to meet everyone since starting on next week, many of us will go on leave.

One of the today's agenda is to celebrate the last day of our BOSS as permanent staff because of compulsory retirement eventhough he will be back after two weeks to continue his leadership but on the contract basis. During his (my boss) speech, a lot of take away points that can be considered as great advice for us as Young Professional in the company.

Honesty,loyal and many mores ( with the example of course) should be good points to us to internalise in our bodies to become a good leader. But one point that makes me wonder is his story on the low points of his career. His advice to us is that we need to adapt or accept the low point/set back and try to grow more stronger after that. Low point, set back back, envy and all bad things are everywhere his continued.

This point very related to me, as the motivation to works hard are out beyond my circle for the past one or two month. I need to move-up and again to rise and act quickly to do more great things in live even if no reward for them as long as it is good me.

Maal Hijrah tomorrow and a brand new year in 2 weeks will be a starting point to have a momentum in pursuing the happiness in life.(and after life). Pls...God help me and I am looking forward for my weekend this week to draft my yearly plan and resolution to be a successful fella and to nurture a leadership skills for me for betterment of my family, my company and to the world ( plus myself of course )

0 Bebelan:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

mY fREN yOO