Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bowling


Sebenarnya dah lama tak main bowling nih. Ada ler lebih kurang 10 bulan kot. And today (this morning actually) my company menganjurkan satu bowling tournarment. Me as a pelengkap pasukan pun main lah .. and the result not bad since my average still lagi 150 pins / game.

But one thing that made me pissed off is time punctuality of some participants. The email kata the game will be started at 9-12 pm but at the end it was started at 10. 38 am. Lambat sebab terpaksa tunggu the other team cukupkan dulu ahli pasukan masing2.Yg lambat tu bukannya boss atau geng2 Vip but small bilis yang lepas tu terhegeh-hegeh tunjuk muka.

Yesterday during friday sermon, khatib ada membacakan pengurusan masa yg bagus untuk muslim and today few muslims showed why we are not like zaman para sahabat. We can't be ....

The good point after i arrived my home is my frens SMS-ed me that my group won overall category and good start for us since we gonna have banyak lagi competetion after this starting in January....Adios

Sent from my iPhone

0 Bebelan:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

mY fREN yOO